One of the grueling things bloggers do when they post articles with photos is to put their "digital stamp" of ownership and copyrights on the photos. I find that time consuming and really cumbersome at times because I do product reviews and I always put pictures of the products when I post about them.
I usually use another program to stamp my credits on my photos one by one. It takes me a lot of time to do that especially when there are plenty of pictures to be posted. This app called Watermark Plus for Mac from PearlMountain Soft is a great software to use because:
- Saves me a lot of time in stamping my credits to each picture
- It stamps your watermark on all the photos you uploaded in the app
- It supports a lot of image formats when importing various images
- You can add text and image watermarks to a collection of photos in one go
- It has a "smart fit" capability where watermarks will be assigned to different sizes of photos
- You can batch resize and rename the photos
- There is a features of real-time preview
- You can zoom in and out
- Easy to use
- Lots of ready made watermark designs to choose from
This app is available for Mac and you can buy it for $4.99 from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/watermark-plus/id904186384?mt=12
This is a handy app to use especially when you are posting plenty of pictures using similar watermarks. I will certainly use this for my review photos so I don't have to type my credentials in all my photos next time.