Head on the the side of my blog for the Freebies and feel free to save them in your computer and print. Also check out the many beautiful products in MyMemories.com if you do not have the software yet. You may use my 10$ discount code when you buy your MyMemories Suite Digital scrapbooking software to make your crafty juices go a long way! Click this link to purchase your MyMemories Suite. Use this code for 10% discount: STMMMS30652
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Purse Cards
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
You can right-click on the white guide and lock it in place to keep it from moving while you are working. Make sure this is the top layer of your project before printing.
Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use.
Once it is added as an embellishment, you can now select the paper and move it into the position you want it.
Just SAVE and PRINT on cardstock!
Purse Card Tutorial
1. Print your Purse Card templates on cardstock and gather supplies. (Recommended supplies: small craft scissors, bone folder, 8-12" of ribbon, stapler, tape or velcro)
TIP: To print your information on the inside create another page with the template in place. Put all your text and embellishments in (leaving a little room on the edges) and then remove the template right before exporting or printing the inside page on the back of the first. This will keep from having to worry about if the templates line up exactly when cutting out your card.
2. Cut along outside line.
3. Fold card at indentations.
TIP: Using a bone folder will help you get crisp edges on your project. But if you don't have one, just use a normal ruler. That's what I use and I still get a good indentations.
4. Repeat by folding down top flap.
5. Staple ribbon to both sides of your card on the inside to look like a strap or handle.
6. Enjoy the finished cards and share. Don't forget to use your imagination. The possibilites are endless!
Enjoy your purse cards!!!