24 September 2012
Benefits of Synthetic Turfs
Installing a synthetic turf has become a better option for most suburban homeowners who are trying to stay afloat in a bad economy. Here are the benefits when you consider to install a synthetic turf versus the original grass.
- A synthetic turf will be a better option to consider when you want to cut back on water consumption, maintenance and electrical and water bills in the long run.
- When you have a synthetic turf, there is no need to use any chemicals to kill weeds and other insects.
- Synthetic turf can be washed down weekly, bi-monhtly, quarterly, depending on your location, activities, and lifestyle like if you have pets or kids who run around the lawn or yard.
- Build up of bacteria is not an issue because there is an option called antimicrobial acrylic coated infill. You may also use ordinary vinegar and water spray combination to clean bacteria spores.
- No need to fertilize because they are perennially green and "alive." They do not wilt.
- High-quality synthetic turfs do not fade and most have UV protection.
- There is no need for mowing too.
The above benefits are good reasons to consider if you want to jump to the synthetic kind. So, if you are a homeowner who wants to cut back on the unnecessary expense in your household and property maintenance or in the process of constructing your own home, the synthetic turf may be the solution for you.