Do you like making fun out of your videos? How about editing them to make them look like GIFs? Before I go on, what is a GIF?
GIF is the short term for graphics interchange format which allows multiple images to run in one file. It is also great for animations. And VideoGIF is the right program to use when you want to create your own gifs.
VideoGIF is a software developed by PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd. It is used to create fun gifs you can share with your family, friends and even make on your presentations.
The key features of this program are:
- Multiple ways to import files: Webcam and Add Video and you can click and drag the file to your VideoGIF program
- Easily trim a clip from a video
- There are plenty of functionalities to use to edit your project: crop, resize, text, image filters, color settings
- Set the Frame Count, Frame Delay, sequence or the FPS with real-time preview
- Auto optimize the GIF for better quality
- Export and share options are available such as share to iMessage (OS X 10.8 or above), Tumblr or via email and save to your Finder
The finished gif!
|©www.riablahgs.com Millie the Dog|
(I used my dog as the model. )
The VideoGIF is available in iTunes for $19.90 (limited time only).
I like this program because it is easy to use and not very fussy. I highly recommend this to everyone so you can do funny and creative presentations usings gifs.
Visit PearlMountain to know more about their other products for Mac.
I receive this full app for free to try and evaluate. My opinion is 100% mine and based on the actual findings I have with the trial of the software. I only review products/services that I want to use and feel that my readers will benefit from this review.