The eyeglass has revolutionized its use to not only correct your eye vision but also make you stylish and fashionable. And with the myriad of new types of eyeglasses, it is okay to try other frame colors, shapes and sizes because they look cool now. So, I am trying other shapes too that will compliment my face shape and I have Firmoo to thank for that.
I receive this beautiful F032 Women's Full Acetate Frame from Firmoo.com few days ago. Like the previous spectacles I received from the same company, I receive the eyewear with free screw, eyeglasses wipe, case and carry case. I choose a smaller rectangular shaped frame because the first one was slightly large and I feel more comfortable with the smaller type as it frames my face perfectly. For a change too, I chose the red one to draw more attention to my eyes and not on my chubby cheeks. I like how the red color turned out to be.
|Photo credit: Firmoo.com|
What I like:
- I love the very fast shipping. I received my glasses in less than a week from the time I ordered.
- The packaging is very neat. My glasses came with a free lens cloth cleaner, a keychain with a screw and phillips, a fancy hard case with Firmoo label and a soft carry case with Firmoo label.
- The glasses fit me perfectly. It doesn't fall on my nose bridge nor it is too tight on the sides of my temple.
- I love the color! It's so fabulous! I never had any red eyeglasses frame and this is a very stylish one.
- The frame cut is remarkable. I like the pattern as well as it is both modern and fashionable to wear in and out of office.
- The price! It is pegged at US$26.00 (without taxes or shipping charges)
What I don't like:Nothing. I like this eyeglasses and I am very satisfied with my selection.
Price:RVP of US$26.00
My recommendation:A big yes! I recommend this eyewear to those who require reading spectacles or even for anti-glare use when you are always in front of the computer.
I received this free eyewear from Firmoo for evaluation purposes. All opinions and findings expressed in this review are 100% mine and based on my experience with the product. My opinions may vary from yours. I only review products/services that I will use and like and will find beneficial to my readers.