There are times when there is a need to listen to my fave music or relaxing sounds to soothe my nerves and calm me down after a stressful day. However, the headphones that I use are the ones where you put inside your earlobes and the keep popping out. I found the perfect solution to that issue and I am happy to try this Bedphones On-Ear Sleep Headphones for many reasons:
- It is lightweight.
- It comes with a case and extra foam overs for the earphones.
- It comes with a free satin eyemask which is a perfect combination esp. when you want to achieve a good sleep, even when traveling.
- It has rubber molding at the end of the wire before the cable starts. The rubber molding acts as a strain remover so it doesn't hit the back of your ear.
- It has a flexible wiring connected to the earphone so it can conform with the shape of your ears.
- The earphones are flat! I like the fact that I don't have to stick them inside my earlobes. They just lay flat on my ears and I can sleep even on my sides.
- The cable is long enough that you can put them behind your head/neck for less obstruction.
- It has inline mic and remote you can use in a click to pick up a call from your device, pause or resume the music or even jump to the next track.
- It has standard 3.5mm jack that is compatible with most devices, even iPad and iPad Touch.
Yes, this is the first time I ever owned a headset that I really like and doesn't hurt my earlobes. I am glad it is convenient to carry as well because I can use it during my travels.
This product is available in Amazon.
To know more about this product, please visit the following:
Website - www.bedphones.com
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1uqwRxE
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bedphones
Twitter - https://twitter.com/bedphones
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.