Everything has become very convenient for us. There is modern technology to help make things easy and convenient for us compared to the way the older generation used to do manually. This generation has it very easy. And that is one of the reason why many people of this day and age are missing the mark of good health.
Lack of time to engage in physical activities that will keep our bodies working out, the inability to do things manually, eating bad and processed food, and getting stressed with many things contribute to the making of a an obese society. If that is a bad news for everyone then there is also a hope - work out.
Working out is a way to help our bodies build better immune system, ward of sickness, tone muscles, burn fats, and keep us fit. There should not be any excuse for a workout no matter where you are. Committing to a regular exercise regimen should be a paramount concern of everyone to foster a good and healthy lifestyle.
Engaging in workout activities can be a challenge to many. What if I tell you that a certain company will challenge you to workout, and enjoy the process of doing so because not only will you achieve a good health and clean living, you will also be rewarded if you win!
Paragon Sports, an innovator in the sporting goods industry since 1908, is challenging you to #workouttowork! And giving you a chance to win the newest, smallest, and lightest GoPro Hero4 Session!
Are you game? Well, I am glad that you are! Here's what you have to do to join the challenge
- Just snap or upload a picture of your commute on Instagram or Twitter with #workouttowork and tag @paragonsports
- Write a brief description of your commute.
- Paragon Sports will select the top 5 favorites and post them on their Facebook voting page.
- Voters decide who will take home the newest, smallest and lightest GoPro Hero4 Session
- So start your #workouttowork today and enter your chance to win the newest GoPro! Paragon Sports is taking submissions now until July 31st. Good luck!