Some people may be in a pickle at the moment and debating within themselves whether to send a card or not. Well, let's make it easy for you to decide. Pick up some tips and pointers from the infographic below and you decide accordingly.
What ever it is you decide to do, it's okay.
And here are some Holiday Card Facts:
- Americans send 1.6 billion holiday cards annually [source]
- Women purchase an estimated 80% of all greeting cards [source]
- E-cards have become an environmentally friendly alternative to paper cards [source]
- Christmas cards originated in London, where Sir Henry Cole commissioned the first in 1843. [Source]
- Despite the separation of church and state, it’s customary for the President and First Lady to send White House Christmas cards each holiday season. [source]
- Calvin Coolidge issued the first official Christmas message to the American people in 1927. [source]
Grammarly is a simple and powerful writing app that corrects more types of spelling and grammar mistakes than any other software on the market. The product suite comprises: the Grammarly Editor online editing tool; browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari; Grammarly for Microsoft Office; and Grammarly for your Desktop, a convenient desktop editor for Mac and PC.
As a company, Grammarly’s mission is to improve communication among the world’s more than 2 billion native and non-native English writers. Millions of registered users worldwide trust Grammarly’s products, which are also licensed by more than 600 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is an Inc. 500 company with offices in San Francisco and Kyiv.