Want to learn how to operate a camera well enough to take amazing pictures of your family? You know, ones you’ll actually be proud to print out and put up on the wall?
Well, if you’ve ever wanted to have a chance to learn from a truly world-class photographer, I’ve got a golden opportunity for you. Want more info?
David Molnar’s work has been published in People magazine and the New York Times. His work has also been seen on millions of Pepsi cans and even on American Idol.
And now? He’d like to invite you to his FREE “Demystify Your DSLR” webinar on February 15 at 7 pm CST.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Learn the blueprint for taking amazing photos in any situation
- Avoid the top 5 mistakes most photographers make
- Make sense of aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Learn what you need to know to take manual control of your DSLR camera
- Finally DEMYSTIFY the bells and whistles of your DSLR camera
- The step by step process for creating AWESOME DSLR photos every time
Just register for the free webinar here
Please register for that webinar and learn some new tricks to really making your camera work for you.
More free webinars coming up soon! Stay tuned!