Dislosure: I received this product for free in exchange of my honest review. My feedback is 100% mine and may vary from yours.
I usually do meditation and I use my old yoga mat for that purpose. I’m not as flexible as I wanted to be so I limit my yoga poses to the very basic but a good yoga towel is still a must for me to be able to do my meditation and poses.
I am glad to try this Avasa Premium Hot Yoga Towel because:
- It is the standard size for my yoga mat.
- It’s lightweight and most importantly, even when I sweat and the towel gets wet, it quickly absorbs perspiration.
- It is thin so you can pack it in your bag or even roll and fold if you like and it still won’t be bulky.
- Another factor I consider is that it doesn’t skid on the floor and we have shiny floor at home. I thought I had to use a rubber mat below it to keep it in place. I am really impressed that it is skid-less.
- The texture is fine and soft, not like those terry cloth towels that is why this towel lays flat on the floor. It has micro-fibre.
- I like the colour too.
- The yoga towel has fine stitching all over so it will not fray on the sides.
What I don’t like:
This yoga towel is not only for yoga. You can use it for your regular floor exercises, when you have to meditate, and even when doing pilates. This is the perfect yoga towel for an all around exercise. I highly recommend it.
Where to buy:
You can buy this from Amazon.