I used to jog and brisk-walk at the park before. However, times have been rough and the weather is not cooperative so it is hard to stay track on my walking exercise.
I bought a treadmill at home to use for this very reason – lose weight and keep track of my healthy lifestyle goal. I use a small pedometer which I bought for around $40 but it only lasted for a year because the clip kept getting loose and it kept falling too. So, I have been in search of a new pedometer to track my walking performance.
I thank Ozeri for sending me this nice 4x3 Motion Digital Pedometer. It came very timely because I started using my treadmill again. It will be very handy to help me track my progress.
What I like:
- It is very lightweight. My former pedometer is a bit heavy compared to this one which only weighs 28 grams (with the lanyard attached)
- I like the rectangular shape compared to my round pedometer.
- The screen is also rectangular and has a split-screen display for multi-data views. The multi-view keeps me on track without having to look at a separate watch or calendar when taking notes of the stats.
- It comes with a small hole where you can loop the lanyard so you can wear it on your neck or just keep it in your pocket if you wish.
- The mode and setting buttons are in front. No need for me to grope on the side to set the time and date or scroll through my reading.
- It records STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and TIME.
- It has built-in clock, calendar and timer.
- It can count upto 1 million steps.
- It can record data for 7 days.
- It uses the new 3D Tri-Axis Sensor that can read in any position.
- It has auto-sleep. It switches off after few minutes when not in motion which helps save battery life.
- It’s not bulky. It has a very sleek design.
- It can be reset if you need to start a new tracking of your data.
What I don’t like:
Nothing. This is a great pedometer to use.
Price: $18.95 at Amazon
1 in. x 3 in. x 0.75 in. in size
Packed in a transparent plastic box with paper cardboard to hold the manual, lanyard and small screw driver and soft shell plastic to hold the digital pedometer.
I highly recommend this pedometer. It is the perfect type for me. I like how easy it is to use and it’s not heavy that I could feel it weighing me down when worn. Other pedometers I have tried in the past are a bit bulky and heavy that it became cumbersome to use them. It is value for your money.
You can purchase this Ozeri 4x3 Motion Digital Pedometer at Amazon.
To know more about their products, you may visit their FB page here: www.facebook.com/OzeriProducts
I received this product complimentary from Ozeri for evaluation purposes. My feedback is based on my findings and experience with the use of the product. All opinions expressed herein are 100% mine and may vary from yours. I only review products/services that I like and feel will be beneficial to my readers.