The holiday season is a time for celebration and merriment. Naturally, food is an important part of the celebrations and most people end up putting on a few extra pounds before the year ends. While there is no reason for you not to celebrate, you should still be careful about the weight gain. Following a weight loss program is one way to keep your weight in check while ensuring that you don’t miss out on the fun and excitement of the season. One of the leading weight loss programs you can try is Nutrisystem.
Nutrisystem has been around since forever. People started following the program before weight loss became the ‘in’ thing. Having been in business for over 40 years, Nutrisystem has its fair share of supporters as well as critics. A common criticism of the program has been its price. Most people aren’t able to afford Nutrisystem to lose weight. However, there is a way you can follow Nutrisystem without breaking the bank: promo codes. You can look for discounts online and save big bucks on Nutrisystem.
Among the best websites for finding Nutrisystem deals and discounts are www.WeightLossTriumph.com and Weight Loss Diet Help. Both websites have a variety of coupons, vouchers and promo codes you can redeem and save money on Nutrisystem products. You can choose any deal you like. This way, you can follow the weight loss program for an affordable price. If you don’t find a deal of your liking, you can look up further coupons and vouchers on Deal Catcher.
How to Make a Nutrisystem-Friendly Turkey Burger
Christmas is turkey time. If your diet plan forbids you from enjoying the traditional turkey dinner on the day, you can make up for it by having a Turkey Burger. Now, you may wonder that how can you eat something that is not on your diet plan. Well, the fact is that this recipe has been created keeping in mind the dietary requirements of people following the Nutrisystem program.
- 4 extra lean Turkey Burgers
- 4 whole grain Burger Buns
- 1 medium Onion
- ¼ ground Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 medium julienned Red Bell Pepper
- 1 medium quartered Apple (peeled)
- Lettuce and Tomatoes, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Apple Sauce
- Place your grill over high heat. Apply pan spray on the onion, apples and peppers and put them on the grill. Cook until they are slightly charred.
- Put the grilled items in a bowl. Let them cool before mincing.
- Mix black pepper, cumin and apple sauced with the minced ingredients. Toss the ingredients to ensure they are mixed properly.
- Put the burgers on the grill and cook until the meat is tender.
- Place the burgers in the buns. You may heat the buns slightly if you want.
- Add tomato slices or lettuce to the burgers if you like.
This is the recipe for a Turkey Burger that does not conflict with your dietary requirements under Nutrisystem. Enjoy it with ketchup or any fat-free and sugar-free sauces you like. So, no need to feel bad about not eating Turkey during the holiday season. So, make following the Nutrisystem diet plan fun and exciting by saving big and devouring Turkey burgers.